Pages

Sunday 20 July 2014

Morning specials

Mornings are, well, let's just say I'm not at my best in the mornings... I've always found it so hard to get out of bed when the alarm goes off and we all know it's even harder on a cold winter's morning! So, recently my husband and I have been going out and enjoying something special of a morning, to get out the door and to start the day right. We'll grab a coffee and go for a walk at the local park or share something sweet for our tummies while sharing and praying for each other's lives or pick up some special treats on our way to church. It's these lovely little things that have been making my mornings that little bit easier to wake up to.

And when it's a sunny day with a view like this, it makes it all the more worth while!



What are your incentives or little treats that you give yourself as a reward for getting out of bed? This was mine for today: Adriano Zumbo's Salted Butter Popcorn flavoured Zumbaron. Oh yes!!!


2 comments:

  1. I still can't get over how lucky you guys are to be living THAT close to the water - beautiful!!! oh AND Zumbo!!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design by Caked Designs